About Bobbi Bishop
Bobbi Bishop is a records management consultant and project manager. She is an experienced business consultant, interviewer, trainer, project manager and private investigator.
LECTURES AND PRESENTATIONS
- "“Structured Shared Drives for RIM Compliance”, ARMA Canada National Conference in Montreal, QC, 2019.
- “Structured Shared Drives”, First Nations Public Service Secretariat Fall Conference, 2018.
- “DNA Testing Online: Health Records” at the School of Library, Archival and Information Studies (SLAIS), The University of British Columbia for the Master of Archival Science course, ARST 580 “Archives, Records and the Law”, 2014.
Bachelor of Fine Arts (Art and Photography) from the University of Calgary.
Licensed Private Investigator (U/S) with the BC Ministry of Justice.
TRAINING, COURSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Army and Navy Reserve Medic, Canadian Department of National Defense (6 years);
- Project Management, ARMA Canada National Conference, 2015;
- Introduction to Investigative Skills and Processes (IE130), Justice Institute of BC, 2012;
- “Collabware CLM Solution Specialist – Electronic Records”. Including CLM Foundation, CLM Deeper Dive and Case Files: Aggregates and Document Sets, provided by Collabware in 2018;
- SharePoint® Records Management Certificate, Bruce Miller, 2013; and
- “Managing Records for Microsoft SharePoint", Bruce Miller, 2018.
ARMA Member 2013 to present.
First Nations Public Service Secretariat IM Toolkit Bootcamp Instructor
- ARMA Canada National Conference in Montreal, QC, 2019;
- First Nations Summit Pre-conference Workshop and the ARMA Canada National Conference in Vancouver, BC, 2018;
- ARMA Canada National Conference in Vancouver, BC, 2018;
- ARMA Canada National Conference in Calgary, AB, 2015;
- ARMA Canada National Conference in Ottawa, ONT, 2014; and
- ARMA Canada National Conference in Saskatoon, SK, 2013.