Do you need to develop something new?
Global changes in the adoption of the Information Governance (IG) Method see Canadian organizations fully realizing the importance of managing their information as an 'asset'.
Organizations implementing IG see 'return on investment' as they increase both leadership, management and staff training and maximize Electronic Document and Records Management Software (EDRMS) to gain legally compliant and defensible RIM and IG Programs.
- IG Policy
- IG Steering Committee development
- IG Training Programs
- EDRMS Strategy
- EDRMS Roadmaps
- EDRMS Software Options
- EDRMS Funding Options
- EDRMS Program Metrics
- EDRMS-Ready Classification Plan and Retention Schedule
- IG RIM Reviews and Restructuring for 'RIM as Asset' management
- RIM and Disaster Recovery Audit for Insurance Purposes
- 'Line-of-Business' (LOB) Reviews
- Council Meeting Policy
- Privacy Program
- CCTV Sharing Policy
- Communications Policy
- Engineering Records 'As Assets" Life-Cycle Management Program
- GIS Policy
- Scada Data Guidelines – Transitory Declaration Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Drone Policy
* Consultants are software independent. However, recommendations can be made for SharePoint add-in EDRMS solutions.